With advent of the digital age fraud has increased and therefore the chances of losing your hard-earned income. When you pass away this risk increases a hundred-fold as you are not there to defend yourself or to dispute a matter. This can have grave consequences for your loved ones due to loss of inheritance and/or distribution done not in accordance with your desire.
How does our services help you?
- With a central registry, all information is centralized and the location of the last valid Will noted in a secure enviroment;
- Upon your passing a family member can search from anywhere in the world to determine your registration;
- On verification of death:
- All information will be passed on to the nominated executor only, thereby preventing interference and/or destruction of documents;
- All family and friends registered on the system will be notified at time of death;
- All businesses or businesses linked to your profile will be notified at time of death.
Why notify businesses at time of death?
The easiest time for fraud is when the person is deceased. Once you have passed away and your accounts are still open anybody that has access can purchase to their delight without restrictions. This can incur unnessary espenses on your estate and loss for your loved ones.